Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hilarious review of Elementary Episode # 9 - "You Do It to Yourself"


Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu as Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson Elementary Episode # 9 You Do It To Yourself
Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu as Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson

Click here to check out a very interesting review of the latest episode of Elementary.

Click on the link below to buy your copy of Season 1:



Click here to read all my posts about CBS Elementary.

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to this blog by clicking here.

Image Source: CBS

You might also like:

Sir Vasily Livanov as Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock (BBC Series)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Are you still enjoying the show, my man? I've lost it now and although I'm still watching I have more or less given up on it being any good. Shame as Miller is excellent.

      Delete
    2. We are on the same page, Gary with regards to Elementary. I too believe that Elementary is pretty much a lost cause. And yes, Miller has a lot of potential, but right now it looks like his talents will remain criminally underused...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link, funny review indeed. What did you think of the episode? I thought it was a solid episode, not particularly memoriable.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, James.

      I dropped off at the 10 min mark and skipped the rest of the episode. Similar thing happened with the previous episode also. I never expected a Sherlock Holmes adaptation to be so boring!

      Delete
  3. XD This cracked me up! Best. Review. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I like "Sherlock" there are things in the original Doyle stories that I like much better. One of them is Moriarity. The arch criminals in Doyle's stories are very dangerous. In "Sherlock" Moriarity is Batman's "The Joker" Also, Holmes in Doyle's stories is very courageous and cares about England.
    Sherlock is close, but not the really great Holmes in modern times I really want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with your comments. Both Holmes and Moriarty in the BBC series are quite different from the Canonical versions.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete